October 29, 2008

Heartbreaking News

Shit. It hurts to post about the death of friend. Terrin Durfey, the vocalist / bass player of the California band Boilermaker recently passed away after a long battle with cancer. I was lucky enough to play a few shows / tour along side with the band in 1996 no less crash at Terin's home when our band had no place to sleep on tour.

Terrin was a ridiculously nice guy, I loved his music and well as his whole band. Many a Dahlia Seed tour was spent listening to their records in our van and I have both wonderful as well as comical memories of playing house shows with them.

My love goes out to Terrin's friends and family.


2 comments:

  1. Very sad news. Terrin was a very underrated songwriter in my personal opinion. I loved everything he did, and am saddened by his passing and selfishly saddened by the fact that I will no longer get to hear new music from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. hier

    ReplyDelete