June 16, 2008

Clothing & Shoes

Typically I dread emails from bands on myspace who are looking to have me listen to their music page or play a show because 92% of the time they are terrible. Clothing & Shoes however fall into the slim 8% zone. They play cuddle-core mixing something that reminds me of Ben from Death Cabs vocal timbre and a UK C86 band. AKA I like them and wish I had it together enough to play a show with them.

They are trying to book a show for July 14 in Richmond, VA (I am a loser that never quite figured out how to play live without a proper band) but perhaps some kind local might be able to help them out. They are charming quiet indie rock and are the kind of group I would happily recommend to others.

8 comments:

  1. we can host them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Do you want to email them or shall I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm guessing i'm falling into the chasm of vast majority here... sob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do your feet hurt after a long day at work? How do they feel after a long walk or after standing for an extended period of time? If your feet do hurt imagine how your shoes must feel pounding the pavement. Good shoes are an investment in everyday comfort. If you treat your shoes right, your shoes will treat your just so so sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saucony running shoes I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thorogood work boots Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Scarpe Running pronatori

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries shoe repair service near me

    ReplyDelete